Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vintage Swing Dance

Last night I went to the 21st Annual Big Band Hangar Dance at the Vintage Flying Museum.


I even got to circle downtown in a C-47. Great Experience.

Here I am looking out the window while we flew around

1940's dress - Military or Civilian - was encouraged. Almost everybody complied. :)

Me and some ladies in front of a 40s Rolls in front of, 'Chuckie', a B-17





























Pants: H&M during a recent trip to Boston
Shirt: a leotard from a thrift store. I sewed the belt from the pants on as a collar and bow tie.
Belt: Urban Outfitters (last year)
Shoes (not shown): payless on sale for $7
Earrings: Thrift Store

 (My boyfriend took most of the pictures.. this is all I have on my camera)

1 comment:

  1. i love your hair growing out! it looks so dazzling and romantic xx

    ReplyDelete