Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12 Days of Christmas

You can purchase cards with these darling illustrations at ThatllBeFine on Etsy


It's Christmas time!!!! 

This is my first married Christmas and I am having a delightful time decorating! More on that later…

Starting December 12th, I am going to post 12 gift ideas to go along with the 12 Days of Christmas song!

Even though, technically, the song refers to the 12 days after Christmas, I am going to post them before Christmas with the 12th day being the day before Christmas Eve.

My first post will be Thursday, December 12th. 

Be sure to check it out each day for some fun, girly gift ideas for a girlfriend/wife, friend, sister, mother, or yourself!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete