Friday, May 4, 2012

Shiny



click for larger image


I got my ring cleaned! It came back so much shinier!
We're thinking about leaving the wedding band on (they are sautered together) and adding our own wedding band but I'm not sure what will go well.
The Gemologist that looked at it when we took it to the jeweler said due to the age, wear, and number of times the ring has been worked on, it should not be worn all the time. With care though, it should last another 10-15 yrs with mostly continual wear. She recommended that we get a band that can be worn alone when I am doing something that I should not expose my engagement ring to so I don't ever have to go without a ring.

I like this band from Cathy Waterman but (even if money was no object) I'm not sure how well it would go with my ring. I don't want it to look out of place.
What do you think? Any suggestions?


2 comments: