Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Onward

We are getting so close to our wedding date!! Only 74 days!! So many things are coming together so beautifully. I have such wonderful help and support! Now, that doesn't mean I haven't had a few tearful moments of frustration and stress or at least one night of actively and purposefully casting my worries and cares on Jesus so I can get some sleep (1 Peter 5:7). It has been an exercise in refusing to fret or let worry and stress take over and choosing to trust. And deciding to think about how thankful I am that my Father is almighty and He loves me so much, has put such wonderful people in my life, and wants my wedding to be wonderful (Psalm 37:4). So in spite of what is still not settled, I know that everything is going to work out wonderfully and my wedding will be a beautiful testimony of how wonderful and lovely my God is.

With that written, please agree with me in prayer that any issues with our venue will be settled now. I know that my God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us (Ephesians 3:20).


Linking up for Living the Journey:
Enjoying the Journey



A photo of me and my perfect fiancé from our engagement session:

1 comment:

  1. 74 days!! It will be here before we know it!
    Thanks for joining the link up today!

    ReplyDelete