Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I ::heart:: Vintage

January 2012


Here are some vintage finds that inspire from the Montgomery Antique Mall in Fort Worth, TX:


Neat lighting solution

Ship's bell. Good idea for a dinner bell.

Stained glass window. This is the first one I've seen that has something other than a floral design. I like the shield. 

Oh I love vintage toys

Adorable deer

Kahoka City Band. Wonderful vintage photograph

Mmmm. Vintage Luggage

Awesome wine corkscrew

Alligator Nut Cracker!

Cocktail pitcher with stirrer

"This room is equipped with Edison Electric Light. Do not attempt to light with a match. Simply turn key on wall by the door. (The use of electricity for lighting is in no way harmful to health, nor does it affect the soundness of sleep)"





I'm a fan of vintage fans:




This one came home with me

No comments:

Post a Comment